IGNORED

My truck was vandalized by another hunter on Friday December 18

Big Joe NJ

I went hunting down at the Bridge to Nowhere Friday around 230 pm, which I have been hunting this spot for years. While I was out there a white work van started to honk its horn and yell at me while I was in my blind. I did not think nothing of it so I continued to watch my spread. I witnessed the van pull up to my SUV and trailer and stop directly in front of it. Again I did not think anything of it. So when I packed up and drove my boat in I came back to my vehicle keyed, tire sliced and white electrical tape on my hood with "Go hunt somewhere else scumbag locals only dont come back" written on it. I live in Barnegat and hunt Manahawkin dont know how much more local you need to be but either way. I am posting the pics of the van as I went back Saturday to find his van there and a car that I believe is his buddy. Called the police had their information taken down but figured I would post the pics here so everyone can watch out for this jerk.

Tape.jpg

Scratch.jpg

Tire.jpg

Yea I am going to reach out to them as well as I dont know if the cops are doing anything about it, this is the third NJ hunting site I have posted this to to let others be aware of this lowlife. I still have to reach out to NJ fish and wildlife as well as the Edwin B. Forsythe representatives.

I reached out to F&W today the officer for that area is supposed to get back to me, I also reached out to Edwin B. Forsythe via email as they have patrolling officers as well and I was hunting Unit D of the Refuge. I know it was that guy as I was only a 1/4 mile out and he parked on top of the hill near the bridge and honked his horn and yelled for like 5-10 minutes at me before pulling up to my SUV which I could see his van clearly with my binoculars. He was at my SUV for a few minutes (which I assumed he was just making a phone call as the road is a little tight) and when I looked in his van the next day I could see the same white electric tape role in his van. The worst part about it is this is the Mrs's first year of duck hunting and now she is paranoid about going out. Its hard enough to find hunting buddies let alone your significant other (which in my opinion is the like a mystical unicorn as most of my buddies wives would never dream of duck hunting in the cold) and it took me long enough to get her to want to go out as it was. Now if she doesnt want to go I will have to wait for my son to get old enough to venture out with me.

Yeah.i think I'd hide somewhere around there till they came and kick the living shit out of them.as I get older I try to resolve problems peacefully but in this world some assholes hands just arent worth shaking and your left with no other option.

I agree if I was still in a blue collar profession like when i was working my way through college that was how I used to handle it. I've spent 10.5 years in college one felony ruins it unfortunately. I'm not a dude u usually mess with 5'9" 210 pounds and still bench 400 pounds, I have strength for days and know how to use it

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.  

Ernest Hemingway  

I'm available for hire if interested PM me.

Edited by B B