IGNORED

South Jersey gives up a good one

DV1

There's alot of nice farms down in Gloucester salem and Cumberland County the southern part of the state.tough luck getting onto pieces alot of places are leased or grandfathered in.im trying to remember where this campground is I went down for a ride one summer and seen 7 bucks well over 140 in some field

Franklinville clayton area

It wasn't there. I'm 99.9 percent sure I know where it was killed but will leave it up to him to disclose it, it's not my place to say. I noticed several guesses on the location on FB were removed, so I'm assuming he isn't ready to tell just yet. 

The deer was not a secret, there were several guys hunting it, so the truth will eventually come out.

Edited by DV1

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Don't know if you have the info but when you say "his spot" do you have any idea how many acres it might be?

I was more referring to a region.  

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.