Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 12/12/15 - 02:18 PM
Posted 12/12/15 - 04:17 PM
Franklinville clayton area
It wasn't there. I'm 99.9 percent sure I know where it was killed but will leave it up to him to disclose it, it's not my place to say. I noticed several guesses on the location on FB were removed, so I'm assuming he isn't ready to tell just yet.
The deer was not a secret, there were several guys hunting it, so the truth will eventually come out.
Edited by DV1, 12/12/15 - 04:21 PM.
Posted 12/12/15 - 04:20 PM
Don't know if you have the info but when you say "his spot" do you have any idea how many acres it might be?
I was more referring to a region.
Posted 12/12/15 - 05:22 PM
Posted 12/12/15 - 06:46 PM
what a freak'n slob, man...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users