IGNORED

Site is back online with a new host! Please report all issues here!

BowhunterNJ

Alright, not nearly as painful of a process as the last migration.

Sorry for all the inconvenience guys, just trying to give you the best site possible, there's just some growing pains along the way.
This new host is looking promising and best of all their data center is right in NJ!
Hopefully that translates to good load speeds for you guys!
Will be doing some tuning as I go, but if you guys experience any issues, please post it up here and I'll get it resolved as quickly as I can! :up:

I still can't get to the homepage from my laptop.  I can get into a forum or thread through a google search but I can't open the homepage.  I still get a "SORRY If you are the owner contact the hosting provider" page.

Even once I'm on the site, if I click the logo up to to return to the homepage I get bumped out.  I tried logging out and back in but it didn't help. 

I can get on using my old desktop with a land line but I cannot get on with my wireless laptop?  

And I can got on using my laptop if I go through google to a specific thread or forum but I can't get to the homepage.

This is probably why we haven't heard from Bucksnbows and others??? 

Rusty, navigate to the page that says "SORRY If you are the owner contact the hosting provider" and then hold down CTRL and hit F5 on your laptop keyboard.

It sounds like you might have the old page cached and the CTRL+F5 will force a hard refresh of your browser.

Let me know if that works.