IGNORED

Migration complete, please post any issues here!

BowhunterNJ

Haha he will say I should have just gotten my own server and hosted it myself :)

And I would agree with him after what I just went through.

To add insult to injury my Comcast internet just went down. Only have cell coverage right now. They're coming out tomorrow to troubleshoot. Awesome lol

Matt, most of the time when a topic is pushed to the top, and says someone recently responded, the new response is not showing up for me. Right now, the topic of "Whats the best way to ruin a hunting spot" says bucksnbows responded at 11:06 am but the newest post is from 2/26/14. That happens at least 50% of the time I open posts here now.

Edited by DV1

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Ok so in that case someone used the "Bump this Topic" button on the top of the topic. That will basically do a ttt without having to put a reply. As a result you'll see the last actual reply.

Chances are someone is bumping old topics to give the newcomers a chance to add to it :)

Ok, so it's not a migration issue, it's a operator (dumb user) error.  :footinmouth:

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.