IGNORED

Coywolves are Super Predators

Rusty

here is one of the problems with calling these things coywolf. there is only a small amount if wolf in them along with some dog down in there. so maybe we need to call them coywolfdog. I have been hearing some folks not long ago state that if the coywolf was protected that in a 100 years from now they may revert back to wolf! I asked maybe they will just stay the same thing they are now!!!! or if their presuppose is correct maybe they will revert to dog!!!! but again if my dog breeding is correct then unless some wolfs come down from Canada and start to breed with them then the strain is going to stay the same!!!!!! mostly coyote with a little wolf and dog. I don't know, just some ole redneck thoughts

Edited by redneck

ACP WILDLIFE CONTROL SERVICES AND ACP REDNECKS PRIDE

referral-0076111001448070575.jpg

Nothing but donuts and bagels. He is a regular visitor. I even have video of him snitching a bagel.

132.JPG

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

interesting     I knew an old farmer years ago   hes gone now   but he used to trap   and he would always talk about coy dogs....   this was 20-25 years ago  at that time I had not yet seen a coyote in jersey   I think the old farmer was on the money

Regardless of coywolf, DNA, 80lbs etc. There are just too many of them. The DFW needs to expand the coyote hunting to include rifles at night. If they did that I would go buy a Starlite scope for my AR-15.  They should also allow night hunting from November to March after all these animals are nocturnal.

Problem is....you haven't seen a pure coyote.(western)

You have only seen eastern coyote...yes they look like coyote.... But bigger

Sure ive seen them ( western ) .. And they ARE noticeably smaller with subtile variations in thier anatomy when compaired to the eastern veriety.. But different habitat will cause such things, thats why there are subspecies.. And from what i know Coyotes are thought to have originated from wolves anyway so what exactly is a pure coyote?... One that lives in the south west?.. But more over, what i was refering tooo in my other post was the presence of the coywolf in the north east.. My argument isnt so much that such animals dont exist, i just think they are rare and arent the every day coyotes most of us see while hunting in nj.. I drive my semi from NJ to Iowa then down to Laredo Texas then back to NJ and through every state east of I 35... I see coyotes both road kill and live almost every day.. They are the EXACT same Yotes... The only ones that differ are the ones i see in south texas as they are more like the type u discribe as "Pure" .. So this suggests to me the yotes most of us in NJ see are just regular Coyotes and the ones discribed in that artical and the ones seen by those who would prolly also claim to have seen a Yetti after a couple beers and a shot, are just flukes..

More Proof Needed... :cupcoffee:

:D