IGNORED

New Jersey Land for Sale or Lease (Tabernacle, NJ)

truearrow

Hello,

My family owns 71.17 acres of land located in Tabernacle and Woodland Townships in New Jersey.  The land has been in my family since 1964 and has been preserved.

The land is located in the Pinelands Preservation District and is ideal for hunting, horticulture and recreational use.

We are seeking a buyer, as our preference is to sell the land.

Please contact me if you are interested.  truearrow@gmail.com

We will entertain all offers.  Thanks!

Land info:

The land is zoned for horticulture and contains pre-existing cranberry bogs. We received Letters of Interpretations (LOI) from the Pinelands Commission and the land was allocated .75 Pineland Development Credits (3 rights), but the PDCs have been severed from the property.  We do still own the certificates which could be sold separately.

All 3 Parcels are located in the Pinelands Preservation Area District:

LOI #1065 -- issued by Pinelands commission.

Block 1805 Lot 1, Tabernacle Twsp, Burlington County, Vincentown Rd

40.80 Acre parcel (25.98 acres wetlands)

LOI #1776 -- issued by Pinelands commission.

Block 1802 Lot 3, Tabernacle Twsp, Burlington County, Chatsworth Road

Block 801, Lot 82, Woodland Twsp, Burlington County, Sooy Place Road

30.37 Acre parcel (27.02 wetlands)

Total Wetlands = 53

Total Acres = 71.17

There is standing water year round in the bogs and waterfowl may be present.

Structures:

There are no structures currently on the land. There once was a log cabin but it burned down back in the 1970's (no remnants remain today).  The land is not buildable, you can not build a home. You may be able to build structures if related to horticulture activity; you would need to get approval from the Department of Environmental Protection.

Price:

The state values the land at $1000 per acre; that's what I'm taxed on. Jay Renwick the Tax Assessor has shown me sales as high as $2000 per acre.

Lease:

If we are not successful in finding a buyer then we would consider leasing the land.  We would want to cover the cost of the property taxes which are currently $1996, which comes to $28/acre. From what I've read that is a very reasonable position. Some said prime hunting in NJ goes from $35 - $75 per acre. Those who have walked the property say there are deer tracks all over the place.  So I think it could be considered prime.  There is a hunting club located right next door so I think that is a good indication the land would be considered a very good area.

Work Arrangement:

We would also consider entering into a mutually beneficial arrangement to work the land if a local farmer wanted to grow cranberries or blueberries.

Directions:

The property is located near this address: 1136 Chattsworth Rd Tabernacle NJ 08088

Please make arrangements with me if you want to visit the property, Thanks!

post-1078-0-19979900-1446761939_thumb.jpg

post-1078-0-59776200-1446761941.jpg

post-1078-0-31978700-1446761944_thumb.jpg

post-1078-0-90677500-1446761948_thumb.jpg

post-1078-0-33700800-1446761952_thumb.jpg

• 8 years later...