Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 11/02/15 - 11:42 AM
Can't decide weather to use dominant buck or estrus lure.
Saw a little action with dominant buck Friday.
But thinking it may be time to switch.
Posted 11/02/15 - 01:18 PM
I've been putting out estrus for the last few days and all I can say is the does don't like it. Nothing worse than a doe stomping and snorting show.
Posted 11/02/15 - 01:27 PM
I put estrous out on Saturday and had a spike doing figure 8's and circles around my treestand with its nose to the ground! The does will most likely not come in close enough once they catch wind of it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users