IGNORED

Sideways Pictures

Great news. We found the solution:

the%20solution_zpsha9mqmxq.jpg

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt - 

I have an iPhone 4.  I thought I had rotated all the pics I posted last night in photobucket prior to uploading them here.  Then, when I saw my post, I thought I just messed up.  I am going to make a few posts in the next minute or so and see how them come out.

Can those of you who have pictures appearing correct before uploading and sideways afterwards, please email those pictures to me.

I want to see the originals rather than downloading them post-upload in case the software is changing them.

Please email them to admin@njwoodsandwater.com

Thanks guys!

*bump*

Attach any images that appear normal on your device/computer but upload sideways to this topic.

The forum software company will be looking at this topic to troubleshoot the problem :up:

Sweet!Thanks again