IGNORED

roche and son butcher

Kype

am i missing something here? i just picked up my doe from the butcher and i have everything i order but no back straps? all i have is one little tenderloin, the steaks, and what else i ordered. where are my back straps? 

that was not an option. i used him about 4 years ago and never had to ask for backstraps. i alsways got 4 butchered backstraps in my order. (2 cut in half)

Ok. From what I understand, if you do not physically write down on the ticket that you want your backstraps whole then, they will cut up into chops. I have made this mistake before. You cannot assume that you will get your backstraps cut into steaks when using them. I have been using them since 1984.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Ok. From what I understand, if you do not physically write down on the ticket that you want your backstraps whole then, they will cut up into chops. I have made this mistake before. You cannot assume that you will get your backstraps cut into steaks when using them. I have been using them since 1984.

thank you for that information. i did get chops in my order. so thats the back straps? thanks again