IGNORED

Fall trout!!!

GhostBear

I went deer hunting this morning but the action was slow, then thought about shooting some tree rats but instead I hit up a section of the south branch I never fished before, I found a semi deep pocket full of trout, I spent 2 hours spoon feeding them power bait, yellow of course!!! Lol hooked and land 3 to 16.5" all in all a good time!!!

image.jpg

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Stocked trout are like Doritos, they'll make more :)

Sounds like a good way to drive off the deer stand doldrums.  I have a full day guide trip tomorrow on the Musky.  I try to avoid those 8+ hour trips these days and only take half day trips, but this was a request.  We need rain!  Some coming Wednesday, but we need that every day for a month. 

nice ones! i went out for fall trout last weekend. caught 2 nice ones as well. one on a grasshopper fly and other on orange power bait. i normally dont keep trout when i catch them but i decided to keep one that i caught. man ill tell you, it was absolutely disgusting. what the heck are they feeding them at the hatchery.