Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/05/13 - 04:19 PM
Posted 02/11/13 - 08:10 PM
Posted 02/12/13 - 02:42 AM
While Trout Unlimited is really considered a conservation organization, there are 10 chapters in NJ that are run more like a club. Each chapter is different but most offer fishing outings (fresh and salt), monthly meetings with speakers or events, conservation projects and just a bunch of good like minded anglers.... You can be as active as you want... Take a Look...There is a Chapter near you...
Posted 02/12/13 - 09:00 AM
And ladies, free first time membership under our new Women's Initiative here:
If anyone ever has any questions about TU, I'm just a PM away! Being on staff, I get to work closely with all 10 NJ chapters as well as at least 2 PA chapters and our NY City chapter that come help me with things like planting projects along the Musconetcong and its many tributaries and other NJ trout streams. I'm greatly thankful to all our volunteer, grassroots members!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users