Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/05/13 - 03:16 PM
Posted 02/05/13 - 03:19 PM
Posted 02/05/13 - 03:27 PM
I think that would show you EVERYTHING you've missed since your last visit.
That's what I do.
I do understand what you're asking for though.
You want a single button or control in the USER CP to turn all of the forums back to 20 days or all of them to 30 days....Instead of doing it individually at the bottom of each forum section.
Matt may be able to do that, but I would suggest the View New Posts button. (top center right)
If you're too busy to hunt....You're too busy!
- Sent from my Alexander Graham Bell Hand Crank Model Mar101876 Phone
Posted 02/05/13 - 06:54 PM
this is what i go to on most forums.
a lot you have to click on "most recent posts"
i like it a lot.
United Bowhunters of New Jersey
Posted 02/06/13 - 10:40 AM
I'll be working on revising that over time, have some changes I want to make, but have to develop them so will take some time.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users