IGNORED

Assunpink tonight

Chris

Good luck!:thumb_up:

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

That happens.

Some nights you hit it just right and they are scrambling over each other to eat your caller.

Other nights, crickets. Good luck next time.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

I haven't hunted Assunpink in a couple years now, but seen a number of yotes and foxes there...each year out, it seemed to get harder and harder. Lots of hang ups, circling, sitting and watching...non-committal. Being later in the season, it might have already been called recently and they're just on alert. That or just one of those "off" nights, those happen too :)

Couldnt get it done last night. Did 2 sits and called 2 fox into about 60 yards but both times they got hung up. Not sure if it was the wind (thought we were good?) or the calls. One stayed out of range for a good 25 mins before we just gave up and moved spots.

Still learning every time I am out so just gotta keep at it!