IGNORED

History Lessons

_X7

Thanks for posting. Going to make my children watch. Yes, I said MAKE !!!

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

Awww MOM!!!

I had one of my children's high school senior friends over the other day . . , asked him about the Constitution . . . he said, "It gives us some rights, but I don't know what they are." I was dumbfounded. Deidre went to the computer, printed a quick page and started "schooling" him. Matt saiys, "it's not like MOST kids are like us mom."

NRA Life Member

UBNJ Member

I’m still looking for a condensed version of that video..:cupcoffee:

Do yourself a favor and watch the whole thing. It's worth it.

NRA Life Member

UBNJ Member

Do yourself a favor and watch the whole thing. It's worth it.

I dont think so... I am a stead fast believer in the 2A.. Always have been, always will be. No convincing needed here...

Those links would be better served on an ANTI site. They are the ones who need to do themselves a favor..:cupcoffee:

:D

I had one of my children's high school senior friends over the other day . . ' date=' asked him about the Constitution . . . he said, "It gives us some rights, but I don't know what they are." I was dumbfounded. Deidre went to the computer, printed a quick page and started "schooling" him. Matt saiys, "it's not like MOST kids are like us mom."

[/quote']

This is the reason Osama is so well liked by the young kids today. They have no clue about history and our constitution. They are sold on what they think he stands for without reading up on the past. It's a shame.

I dont think so... I am a stead fast believer in the 2A.. Always have been' date=' always will be. No convincing needed here...

Those links would be better served on an ANTI site. They are the ones who need to do themselves a favor..:cupcoffee:

[/quote']

No one is twisting your arm here. You remind me of the know all kid at the back of the class. Sitting there with his chin in his hand watching the clock tick down to the bell with nothing else to learn.

Feel free to post them anywhere you think they will do some good. If you have the time