IGNORED

Identify this spider!

I gotta say if that thing was crawling around actively instead of mostly dead and hardly moving...I probably would have screamed like a 5 yr old girl and stomped it or just ran and hid behind a tree.  Coincidentally, I found a wasp nest yesterday evening in the nearest tree and sprayed the hell out of those mofos.  That could have been a very bad day!  Even more coincidental, I got stung by a wasp a few hours earlier in a completely different area down the road from my house...first time I've been stung in I don't know how long...15-20 years?  Swelled up nicely, normal swelling, nothing crazy.  Surprised how long the pain lasted, not a big deal, but was interesting to see how tender to the touch the sting was for several hours...even now a day later still feel it a bit.

Wusses, the lot of you!

I had an orbital spider create a 10' web on the other side of my sliding glass door.  Me and the kids used to catch moths and throw them into the web to create our own Wild Kingdom™ episodes. I also used to grab the yellow jackets at night from their nest and throw them into the web too.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.