Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/26/13 - 09:36 PM
if so.... Pros and Cons?
Posted 03/03/13 - 07:17 PM
I wanted a 2-3-4 oz tap dancer type
used an old teaser just to see what it will ultimately look like... new teasers coming soon!
Also ran a batch of freshwater shaky head jigs for bass fishing. this is the new trokar mold except I used the new mustad needlepoints. im not payin a $1 a hook!!! These are stand up heads similar to a spot sticker. I made 1/8's ,3/16's,1/4's, 5/16's, 3/8's.
I used watermelon powder coat and black..
Posted 03/03/13 - 07:28 PM
Posted 03/04/13 - 06:46 AM
Posted 03/04/13 - 05:51 PM
Cant wait to try out the shaky heads on pre spawn bass down on the Potomac!!!
We absolutely crushed them a couple years ago during a tournament same time of year on a little different style shaky head.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users