Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/04/13 - 06:54 PM
Posted 02/04/13 - 06:56 PM
Posted 02/04/13 - 07:02 PM
Posted 02/04/13 - 07:12 PM
You're absolutely right. I forgot about that part about the Union vs. Confederate funding back then.
I think the reason only 5% is authentic is because the confederate equipment did not usually have emblems or marks and was crudely made. Therefore, it is easily faked but the union equipment should be faked less often since it typically had markings
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users