Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/04/13 - 03:49 PM
Posted 02/04/13 - 04:53 PM
Another option that is awesome is the Boondocks outdoors headlamp (they were also one of the first vendors to drop out of ESOS to support our 2A rights)
Finally, I also have a cheap Ultrafire 501-b (pretty sure that's the model) $30...pretty close to being as bright as mini hawg...definitely good enough for shotgun hunting night time preds here.
You don't actually want a red "lense" you want a red LED. Lenses cut down on the light output significantly. I know thats probably what you meant, just wanted to make sure you absolutely knew for sure to stick with a clear lens and red led.
If you're too busy to hunt....You're too busy!
- Sent from my Alexander Graham Bell Hand Crank Model Mar101876 Phone
Posted 02/04/13 - 05:28 PM
Posted 02/04/13 - 06:20 PM
Posted 02/05/13 - 09:21 AM
You can order them from Boondock Outdoors for good prices and he was one of the first to pull out of the Harrisburg show. I ordered on a friday and it was at my door on Tuesday
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users