IGNORED

Hopefully there will be no BS or wise remarks on threads like the other place

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey DJ, there definitely won't be any flaming, abuse, or disrespect tolerated. There is a Warning system in place, as well as Thread and Post Like/Unlike buttons. These both offer the actual users of the site both user and thread/post relative rating that can be monitored with automated locking of account privileges. So that's a great thing, it basically puts a bit of moderation in the hands on the users of the board. If the majority who care about the integrity of the site stay involved, they can keep the trolls at bay by utilizing that Warn and Like/Unlike system!

The mods will work on the tuning of those settings over time, and of course there will still be live moderators actively watching threads as well. I believe all these guys are on the same page and want to restore the community to what it once was, keeping it clean with users of the site helping each other!

Always knew there were a great bunch of people and when things got ugly on the other site I tried to just avoid or ignore the few that spoiled it. We all like to have fun and joke around but sometimes it got out of hand. The new rating system sounds like it will be very helpful. Good stuff!

Great looking site...looks confusing ..so many new things..again looks good.

You'll get used to it piney. Layout is way better then the other place :rock:

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

Maybe us Cross bow hunters won't get trashed!

You will not. You could post pictures of your kills with your weapon of choice over here. The stuff that goes on over the other site will not be tolerated here

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

i couldnt stand the other site.. stopped posting b/c you always were scrutinized or ridiculed and belittled by the same select individuals. most of the decent members just stopped posting or even coming onto that site. it was same 100 or so members posting(or for better words hijacking) on every thread. njh used to be an awesome place but really went downhill. i hope your site doent turn out like that.

i couldnt stand the other site.. stopped posting b/c you always were scrutinized or ridiculed and belittled by the same select individuals. most of the decent members just stopped posting or even coming onto that site. it was same 100 or so members posting(or for better words hijacking) on every thread. njh used to be an awesome place but really went downhill. i hope your site doent turn out like that.

I promise you this site will not be like that. We won't let it happen