• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

Out of state fishing

2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   res3301

res3301

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02/04/13 - 09:43 AM

I have 2 trips planed for this year. The outer Banks in june and Long Lake in the Adirondacks in August. Looking forward to getting in as much fishing as possible. Has anyone done any surf fishing in the outerbanks?
Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a dotted line. He caught every other fish.
-Steven Wright

#2 Male OFFLINE   Jeff M

Jeff M

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 02/04/13 - 09:56 AM

Never fished the outer banks but have fished Long Lake..we had a good trip with both largemouth and smallmouth and a few pike as well..you'll have a great time

#3 OFFLINE   res3301

res3301

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02/04/13 - 10:58 AM

the cabin we got is on the south end of the lake. I have been checking it out on google maps looks great. I'm going to fish from my kayak. The owner of the cabin is going to fill me in on a few good spots when I get up there. Going to try and get some pike on the fly rod.
Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a dotted line. He caught every other fish.
-Steven Wright

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users