IGNORED

Striped Bass Tournament June 1, 2013..

sam3

hey sam thought jakebobs was destroyed

Jakeabobs was destroyed. Gigi is opening at another location right down the road from the old Jakeabobs. She renovated an old restaurant and turned it ito jakeabobs off the bay. The place looks amazing. This is the new Jakeabobs. The old location is hopefully going to be rebuilt eventually. This restaurant is kinda dedicated to all the families that were effected by hurricane sandy and all the volunteers who helped clean the town up. All the tables are made out of the doors from destroyed houses. They were treated, painted and have the addresses painted on them. Such a cool idea. The made walls out of these doors also. There will be pictures of volunteer groups cleaning up around town hung all over the place. It's so cool looking

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

Jakeabobs was destroyed. Gigi is opening at another location right down the road from the old Jakeabobs. She renovated an old restaurant and turned it ito jakeabobs off the bay. The place looks amazing. This is the new Jakeabobs. The old location is hopefully going to be rebuilt eventually. This restaurant is kinda dedicated to all the families that were effected by hurricane sandy and all the volunteers who helped clean the town up. All the tables are made out of the doors from destroyed houses. They were treated' date=' painted and have the addresses painted on them. Such a cool idea. The made walls out of these doors also. There will be pictures of volunteer groups cleaning up around town hung all over the place. It's so cool looking

[/quote']

X2

That's why I posted the address Kevin. We want to show Gigi & her employees our support because she has been sooooo good to us over the years!!! :thumb_up:

ill be in with a team just not set yet dont know how capt alan made out from the storm and if hes still a charter

I believe his boat is fine, as a matter of fact, I think he's selling it to upgrade to a larger one.

alan e mailed me

Kevin' date='

The boat was totaled. I don’t think I’ll have another boat by then but who knows. At the moment I would say make other arrangements.

Capt Alan Beneroff

NETKEEPER Sportfishing Charters

862-222-0913

http://netkeeperfishing.com

[/b']

Ouch, sorry to hear that about the Netkeeper. I thought you were talking about Capt. Allen on Reel Class.

Plenty of other boats out there, keep looking!

Team #1:

1). BowhunterNJ

2). Scrubby rack buck

3). Tailchaser

4) .sam3

Team 2:

1).GunDogs

2). rest of team tba

Team 3: Parker Pete

1). Pete

2). Special Ed

3). Looouuuuu