IGNORED

Striped Bass Tournament June 1, 2013..

sam3

It was asked if there was going to be a Striped Bass tournament at this site, so we're going to do one this year.
The 1st Annual Striped Bass Tournament will be held on Saturday June 1st, 2013.
The tournament will begin at sunrise and the weigh in will be held at 4 PM sharp at the Keyport Munical Ramp in Keyport, NJ.
We will have (2) prizes this year. 1st Place will be the single heaviest Striped Bass and the payout will be 75% of all the monies collected.
2nd Place will be the 2nd heaviest Striped Bass and the payout will be 25% of all the monies collected.
Entree fee is $15.00/person.
Fish off the beach, party boat, private charter or your own boat. It doesn't matter.
If fish alone and are looking to fish with a group, post it up!

There are a lot of Captains on this board if you're looking to charter, so please contact anyone of them for availability. If you don't know any, PM me and I will be more than happy to give some names!

Winners will be announced, and prizes distributed, at Jake-a-bobs off the Bay 910 Union Ave Union Beach, NJ immediately after the weigh in.

So come on out and have a fun day on the water, see some old friends or make some new ones, and enjoy some good food and drink afterwards.

PayPal info will be posted shortly.
If there is boats entered and an interest for T-shirts, we can certainly entertain that in the near future.

Thanks everyone!
-Sam

List teams or single person entrees below (copy and paste please):

Team #1:
1). BowhunterNJ
2). Scrubby rack buck
3). Tailchaser
4) .sam3

Team 2:
1).GunDogs
2). rest of team tba

Team 3: Parker Pete
1). Pete
2). Special Ed
3). Looouuuuu
4). Tdaly25
5). JeffM

Team 4 Hookem n cookem:
1).10pt
2).makosnax
3).russmebuckins
4).franky the mush
5).high hook sue

Team 5: Sykk Physh
1). Runum n gunum
2). Runums Son
3). Runums Bro
4). Runums Bro
5) .Runums Sons Freind
6). TBA

Team 6:
1). RifledSlug
2). Dsaint
3). Ghostbear
4). MTH
5). MadMike ?

team7:chasintailsportfishing
1}bayonne
2}bayonnes boss
3}joe987654321
4}jerseyhunter
5}hunterdan199

Team 8: Reelmusic
1). Hammer4reel
2). Bowguide
3). 68IOWEU1
4). Johnny Shimano

Team 9: April Ann
1). Ed Coleman
2). Johnny Bucktail
3). Killer Kevin Kennedy
4). The Lip

Event added to NJFNG Calendar!

Sam, ill list our team and ill let you add our team to your original post. I dont want to start editing and messing things up.

Team Parker Pete

1.Pete

2.Special Ed

3.Lou

4.Tom Daly

5.Jeff

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

I need a team and I am willing to chip in for a group of guys to charter a boat.

There are members on this board that charter boats that might be open that day. Im with Parker Pete that day but there are some other captains on this forum:

Sykk Physh Capt Joe

MR Charters Capt Rich

Shamrock Eddie (April Ann) Capt Ed

Reel Class Capt. Dan

Did i miss anymore board members that are charter captains?

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

i just realized i may not be "allowed" lol my daughter wont even be a month old and dont think the Mrs will appreciate me leaving for a day trip lol but we shall see

Bah...

Babies need Omega 3. You NEED to go.

:D