Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
22 replies to this topic
Posted 02/09/13 - 08:20 PM
At a deer 30 yards. When sighting It in i shot it out to 50 yards. It's a Parker it shoots great. I like the X-Bow I use it in January
I Just want to Hunt...
Posted 02/09/13 - 11:26 PM
practice to 60 yards..longest shot was 43 yards...usually try to stay inside 30 yards..
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users