IGNORED

Largest buck you ever seen on trail camera but never harvested

Shootstraight

best part about it is the biggest one ive seen with my own two eyes dwarfs the biggest ive got on camera.

​^tarhunt is that hillsborough?

No. Warren County.

Edited by Tarhunt

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Horses don't count .. please, photos of deer only. ;)http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

I lost a lot of sleep over this guy. I had hundreds of pics when he was about 2.5 to 3.5 years. After he matured he basically disappeared from sight until November 5th to the 20th or so. These were the last pics of him in 2014. Edited by electric10162

I lost a lot of sleep over this guy. I had hundreds of pics when he was about 2.5 to 3.5 years. After he matured he basically disappeared from sight until November 5th to the 20th or so. These were the last pics of him in 2014.

Probably died of heart attack. Bit over weight.

• 7 months later...

Was after this one.  Had him, or maybe a wider one, in my crosshairs at 40yds with the muzzleloader during the January season, but there was a house across the street that was in the picture, about 200yds away, and a stonewall in front of him that only gave me a shot up from the top of the shoulders.  Stood there for what seemed like a minute looking him over as he stared at me.  He stood between two trees with enough room on either side of him to fit another deer in, and I couldn't see the ends of his rack behind the trees.  Killer is, he was only 80yds up from my truck.  I was stillhunting the morning, and on my way back to the truck.  I had just let up on my stillhunting, figuring I was done.  Spooked him, and a few other nice bucks and does that were bedding there.

A friend told me about a month later that he read an article about a 16 year old girl that shot a wide buck in the same town during the last week of shotgun, the week after I saw it.  Wish I had seen the pic in the paper of her with it, but I couldn't find the article.

CopyofPICT0061.jpg

Was after this one.  Had him, or maybe a wider one, in my crosshairs at 40yds with the muzzleloader during the January season, but there was a house across the street that was in the picture, about 200yds away, and a stonewall in front of him that only gave me a shot up from the top of the shoulders.  Stood there for what seemed like a minute looking him over as he stared at me.  He stood between two trees with enough room on either side of him to fit another deer in, and I couldn't see the ends of his rack behind the trees.  Killer is, he was only 80yds up from my truck.  I was stillhunting the morning, and on my way back to the truck.  I had just let up on my stillhunting, figuring I was done.  Spooked him, and a few other nice bucks and does that were bedding there.

A friend told me about a month later that he read an article about a 16 year old girl that shot a wide buck in the same town during the last week of shotgun, the week after I saw it.  Wish I had seen the pic in the paper of her with it, but I couldn't find the article.

He's a bruiser.