Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/04/13 - 01:43 AM
Posted 02/04/13 - 04:17 AM
Posted 02/04/13 - 12:02 PM
This is one of the last pictures I captured of him. He was srtuck and killed by a car in the early morning hours of September 29th.
This guy is still on the hoof and should be a beast next fall.
Posted 02/04/13 - 12:07 PM
Posted 02/04/13 - 12:46 PM
As you can see what 1 year can do to a guy.
Paul M. Ross
Coldwell Banker Sales Associate
Posted 02/04/13 - 02:29 PM
This is the biggest I ever got on cam
Posted 02/04/13 - 03:00 PM
Posted 02/04/13 - 05:10 PM
Shows two things, truly huge bucks DO live in NJ and they are hard to kill!
Just locating one should be considered a success.
I think the camera has the potential to scare them, but it's probably more about human pressure/scent. I haven't used cams that often though, so my experience with them is limited to only having a few "mature shooters" on them. Some never cared, some never showed again. I have watched bucks avoid cameras while hunting too. So who knows.
For all of these "one time only" pics, do you think camera caused them to never return?
If you're too busy to hunt....You're too busy!
- Sent from my Alexander Graham Bell Hand Crank Model Mar101876 Phone
Posted 02/04/13 - 09:31 PM
to fish or not to fish...what a stupid question
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users