IGNORED

New deer stand

Don't know were in PA but baiting is a big no no in Pa except for the southeast corner of the state.Boxblinds are very popular in pa I have built about 5 of them on our lease and we love them.Were that stand is shots can get very long and its nice to have a nice stable rest.The farmer like to take his girls out with him to hunt a lot and it keeps them warm just turn on the heater and you can sit in there with sweat pants and slippers if you chose to lol

Hunting and fishing is not a sport to me its a way of life:rock:

That stand is 5x5 and I have two that are 4x6 I am in the process out building a new one that you can bow hit out of with long vertical windows.Beats the hell out of ladder stands for rifle season and the bow stand is being built on a trailer so you can move it from food plot to food plot with the quad

Starting on a new one built on a trailer that you crank up to 6 feet high that can be moved from food plot to food plot that you can also bow hunt out of with vertical Windows in the corner.As far as the paint I found a company that makes plywood that is mossy oak on the outside lows carrys it.