Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 11/16/14 - 10:44 PM
She's not fancy, but she's mine. Can't wait to shoot her!
Posted 11/17/14 - 05:44 AM
You're gonna love it. It's nothing like shooting a compound.
Are you going to shoot off the shelf or put a rest on it?
If you are going to shoot instinctive then it's best to not use a rest and shoot off the shelf so that the arrow sits close to your hand.
Best of luck and enjoy it. You may have to limit the distance that you shoot while hunting but that's what makes it so much more exciting. My personal limit was 15 yards when I hunted with a recurve.
Posted 11/17/14 - 07:04 PM
Posted 11/20/14 - 12:09 AM
Beaver ball will happen eventually.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users