Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/02/13 - 10:18 PM
made especially for hunting. Supposed to grow much taller and produce more tonnage and stay greener later in the season after regular soybean has already turned brown.I saw a video on you tube where they mixed the beans with corn. Im just wondering how well this would work and just exactly how to plant it. I figure the corn will give me the privacy screen Im looking for to keep my deer hidden while feeding in my front fields. Any one ever use Eagle seed or do a mix like this before?
Posted 02/03/13 - 08:38 AM
Posted 02/03/13 - 09:30 AM
Is it Roundup ready?
yes it is
Posted 02/03/13 - 08:51 PM
Posted 02/04/13 - 12:16 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users