Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 10/15/14 - 09:01 PM
Physically...I'm a mess knee and hand surgery in July haven't healed 100% and the other knee is pending to have surgery. (Took a fall down a flight of concrete stairs)
I'm hoping the rut and deer being at lower elevations will work in my favor. ..wish me luck..
Posted 10/15/14 - 09:03 PM
Posted 10/15/14 - 09:04 PM
Good luck! Be safe out there, and have fun!
Posted 10/15/14 - 09:05 PM
Take a bunch of pics up there and shoot straight!
Posted 10/15/14 - 09:12 PM
Best of luck out there. Hope the knees hold up.
Posted 10/16/14 - 04:30 AM
Posted 10/16/14 - 06:00 AM
Good luck to you
"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member
NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member
Posted 10/16/14 - 08:39 AM
Posted 10/16/14 - 10:55 AM
Good luck..Safe hunting.
NRA Life Member
"From My Cold Dead Hands" I'm all for Gun Control...I use both Hands.
Posted 10/16/14 - 08:04 PM
Posted 10/18/14 - 07:00 AM
Posted 10/19/14 - 08:37 AM
You were born in the year 1402?
What was Christopher Columbus like? Cool guy?
Good luck Mark! Heal up too!
Edited by Matty, 10/19/14 - 08:38 AM.
If you're too busy to hunt....You're too busy!
- Sent from my Alexander Graham Bell Hand Crank Model Mar101876 Phone
Posted 10/19/14 - 09:34 AM
best of luck!!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users