IGNORED

If it weren't for bad luck!!!!!!!

BowTechExperience

Just aheads up.... if you sent the limbs to Woodys in Pa it takes about 2 weeks  ... even though they recieve the cracked limbs the next day..... excalibur warrenty service is backed up this time of year  ,,,   Hope you have a better turn around time

Just aheads up.... if you sent the limbs to Woodys in Pa it takes about 2 weeks  ... even though they recieve the cracked limbs the next day..... excalibur warrenty service is backed up this time of year  ,,,   Hope you have a better turn around time

I hope not....When I spoke with Donna at Excalibur yesterday, she said the turn around time would be about two days.. I won't be a happy camper if it took that long.. a warranty center should always have parts on hand.. I'll be calling them on Monday as soon as it gets delivered...

They told me the same (Dawn) at EXcal       I did the same tracked limbs mailed Monday delivered Tues .. called...     Then when you find out Warrenty dept is backed up ...           maybe Donna is better??  Hope so for you..     It made me get back to the compound  ( love it )

Bear, from my understanding Woody's is a warranty service center for Excalibur and unless there is some kind of Excalibur limb failure issue going on I would like to think this according to Donna is a very small percentage of limbs cracking and also according to both her and my dealer I bought from, I'm only the second person they have heard of to have a limb issue with the 405..  Not feelin' the love right now...lol

Also if Woody's is a small shop and unable to address my limbs for two weeks perhaps Excalibur needs a bigger network or I need a new brand. I will not stand for a two week turn around... What good is a warranty if it takes that long to get it replaced...

I've got a lot of $$ sunk into this setup and for it to be inoperable for two weeks is not acceptable..

Let me take a time out here.... Woosah!!!!!!

I'll call them Monday and see what's up

Both my crossbows limbs are splintered. 3 limbs on the Stryker and 1 on the xforce. After dismal customer service I just wrapped the limbs with electrical tape and keep shooting.

I would of done something similar if it had not affected the accuracy... Also the dealer advised against it because of the heavy poundage..

How funny, two years ago I owned a SZ380 and shot it a lot and with the light arrows supplied with them and never had an issue with it, but I was paranoid about all the negative press it was getting on the forums and sold it before it became a problem and now Excalibur is under the BowTech umbrella and I have a splintered limb on a recurve bow.. Oh the irony!!!!!