Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/02/13 - 09:20 PM
There's a put-in just north of Port Jervis on the PA side (41Â°23'10.02"N, 74Â°42'46.83"W) we are considering or possibly skipping going through the city and putting in at Milford (41Â°18'33.70"N, 74Â°47'51.64"W).
We'll probably land at either the Dingmans parking area (41Â°13'9.53"N, 74Â°51'38.15"W) in PA or go as far as the Bushkill boat launch (41Â° 6'25.43"N, 74Â°59'3.59"W).
I heard there are some free primitive campgrounds along the river and was wondering if anyone knew where they were or if they existed at all. Also, has anyone run this part of the river from the spots I listed above in either a kayak or canoe, and how long does it take in between points? I figure from Milford to Bushkill will take us about 6-7 hours based on some of our other excursions down the Musconetcong river.
Posted 02/02/13 - 09:36 PM
Posted 02/06/13 - 09:04 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users