Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/02/13 - 07:11 PM
Posted 02/02/13 - 07:42 PM
Posted 02/02/13 - 07:46 PM
Posted 02/02/13 - 11:42 PM
Posted 02/02/13 - 11:45 PM
Posted 02/03/13 - 12:03 AM
Posted 02/03/13 - 12:08 AM
Hatchet, the only thing I would recommend is to let them completely dry before shooting the arrows (made that mistake because I wanted to get out and shoot). Once cured (for lack of a better term), they work great -- arrows flew just as true as the regular veins...or is it vanes? Stupid homonyms.
Posted 02/03/13 - 12:56 PM
Posted 02/03/13 - 12:57 PM
i like them a lot.
United Bowhunters of New Jersey
Posted 02/03/13 - 07:02 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users