Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 09/21/14 - 12:01 PM
Looks good! Good luck!
PA, do you find a lot of the deer are living in the corn or travelling to it?
I hunt a similar area and it seems like a mix of both. Certain deer don't even seem to go to the corn as far as I can tell, they live in thickets and eat acorns when I see them (unless they spend nights in the corn), while others seem to live in it and venture in and out of the edges to eat acorns and browse.
If you're too busy to hunt....You're too busy!
- Sent from my Alexander Graham Bell Hand Crank Model Mar101876 Phone
Posted 09/21/14 - 12:14 PM
Posted 09/21/14 - 12:17 PM
Posted 09/21/14 - 04:39 PM
Nice view for sure... That's a big looking field..
Posted 09/21/14 - 05:34 PM
nice bait pile ! got diesel
Posted 09/21/14 - 06:12 PM
Posted 09/22/14 - 07:16 AM
Nice set up. Hunting edges is really hit or miss. Like you said, they hole up in the corn or wait until dark to walk in.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users