IGNORED

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR ???

hammer4reel

Definitely white but i made a batch last year with a black back, bronze sides,silver belly. Dipped in gold flake clear. Because the bronze looked like champagne car paint color i dubbed it "the drunken killie". Ill have to dig one up and post a pic, very natural with a hint of chartreuse in the bucktail hair.

Definitely white but i made a batch last year with a black back' date=' bronze sides,silver belly. Dipped in gold flake clear. Because the bronze looked like champagne car paint color i dubbed it "the drunken killie". Ill have to dig one up and post a pic, very natural with a hint of chartreuse in the bucktail hair.

[/quote']

Would definitely like to meet you out on the water someday mako. I'm in the highlands. Sounds like you really know your stuff!

I usually trailer but am looking to get a slip this year. If i do ill be out like everyday . So look out!:D

Finally got a boat worthy of ocean fishing so im anxious to explore some sticky stuff this year. I do most of my fishing on the back bay but it does burn out when the water gets too warm.