• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

How many are UBNJ members?

49 replies to this topic

#41 Male OFFLINE   NJBowman

NJBowman

Spike

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 02/03/13 - 10:44 AM

Paul we welcome everyone. In fact bring your crossbow out to our shoots we welcome them. Life is too short and we need to stick together because we have a bigger threat out there.

#42 OFFLINE   El Jefe

El Jefe

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 02/03/13 - 10:53 AM

I had been a member way back when they had the first "Great Swamp" hunt. I remember standing there outside the entrance of the park and on one side were all the tree huggers and on the other side was the UBNJ some dress up with suit and tie's. The UBNJ president and council were cooking venison burgers and handing them out to who ever wanted one. I thought it was so cool to see the tree hugers drooling for one of those delicious burgers. I then dropped out of archery because of injuries that took quite a few years of my live away from archery. When I got back in a rejoined UBNJ and I saw that they had this Management program going and I apply the same year for the Turkey Hill hunt in one of the most beautiful piece of property I ever hunted. I did not know any one, I was just another new member. I was contacted to be at an orientation and qualification on a certain day and I was so impressed by the way everything was handled by those in charge. That same year I inquire on how I could help out in promoting Archery in NJ and the rest is history. I'm the Union, county Representative and even though my health has taken a step back again I try to help were ever I can. With the help of so many great organizations like the Boy Scouts, 4H, Oak Ridge Sportsman Club, Wheeling Navigators, Mike Tulley to name a few, and of course UBNJ we were able to jump one of the biggest hurdles we have ever faced in Union county. We now have a state of the art shooting facility at the Oak Ridge Archery range in Clark with over 1,200 active shooters. We have Management hunts being handle by Union county organization and clubs in diifferent parts of Union county. This is happening in every coner of the State. We need to be positive and united to achieve our goals. So please what ever problems you had in the future with UBNJ bing it to live with us and let us learn from pass or present mistakes. We are only humans and we are trying very hard to make it work for all of us. I will miss you all but will keep in touch when ever I can. I'm in the process of selling here and moving to my farm in WV.

#43 Male ONLINE   BowhunterNJ

BowhunterNJ

Owner

• Administrators
  • 9,218 posts

Posted 02/03/13 - 12:21 PM

First, let's keep these things positive. This isn't a forum to "call out" guys in an organization. If you have an issue with someone and they are on here, I would recommend utilizing the PM system to talk about it privately or emailing them directly. From there it is up to the two parties to address it.

This thread was created to see who were UBNJ members, not bash the UBNJ or it's council members.
You may have a gripe with them for whatever reason, but please don't bring that here.

I'll be cleaning up the posts here.

#44 Male OFFLINE   Woodrufflou

Woodrufflou

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 02/03/13 - 12:30 PM

First, let's keep these things positive. This isn't a forum to "call out" guys in an organization. If you have an issue with someone and they are on here, I would recommend utilizing the PM system to talk about it privately or emailing them directly. From there it is up to the two parties to address it.

This thread was created to see who were UBNJ members, not bash the UBNJ or it's council members.
You may have a gripe with them for whatever reason, but please don't bring that here.

I'll be cleaning up the posts here.

:thumb_up:

#45 Male ONLINE   BowhunterNJ

BowhunterNJ

Owner

• Administrators
  • 9,218 posts

Posted 02/03/13 - 12:44 PM

Locking this thread for cleanup/split of discussion.

#46 Male OFFLINE   Matty

Matty

11 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 02/03/13 - 12:47 PM

Please bear with me everyone, I will be attempting to operate on this thread, splitting the two topics of discussion to prevent "hijacking".

If I mess it up, it's someone elses fault.

Hope to have you back online shortly, -Matt

If you're too busy to hunt....You're too busy!

- Sent from my Alexander Graham Bell Hand Crank Model Mar101876 Phone

#47 Male OFFLINE   Matty

Matty

11 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 02/03/13 - 12:55 PM

Ok, let's see how that went.

Should be open for business again.

THIS THREAD IS ONLY TO STATE WHETHER YOU ARE A UBNJ MEMBER OR NOT.

There is a seperate thread discussing peoples issues regarding membership or views, etc. That can be found here:
http://www.njfng.com...nd-other-issues

Please stay on topic. Thanks all. -Matt

If you're too busy to hunt....You're too busy!

- Sent from my Alexander Graham Bell Hand Crank Model Mar101876 Phone

#48 Male OFFLINE   Bowhunter444

Bowhunter444

7 Pointer

• Site Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 02/03/13 - 12:57 PM

Life Member
Ocean County Rep.

#49 Male OFFLINE   NJBowman

NJBowman

Spike

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 02/03/13 - 01:16 PM

I not only a member I'm the President. Oh wait i think that was the hair club for men commercial :)

#50 OFFLINE   Nightstalker911

Nightstalker911

Fawn

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02/03/13 - 02:32 PM

Paul we welcome everyone. In fact bring your crossbow out to our shoots we welcome them. Life is too short and we need to stick together because we have a bigger threat out there.

I know. I was just teasing a little..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users