Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/05/13 - 10:34 AM
Posted 02/05/13 - 11:49 AM
Posted 02/05/13 - 12:15 PM
Id love to try those
I'm going to attempt to grow the Carolina Reaper,the new hottest pepper in the world,It averaged 1,474,000 Scoville Heat Units.
Posted 02/05/13 - 12:37 PM
Posted 02/05/13 - 01:31 PM
Posted 02/05/13 - 01:47 PM
Posted 02/05/13 - 01:48 PM
Posted 02/05/13 - 01:49 PM
Plant a few of those peppers and you can harvest whatever you grow in your garden along with the dead animals that tried to eat the peppers
I'd love to have a nice garden but unless I build 8 foot high cement walls it always winds up becoming a food plot. Maybe I should plant some of those peppers that would teach em..
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users