Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/02/13 - 04:11 PM
Posted 02/02/13 - 04:15 PM
Posted 02/02/13 - 04:17 PM
Posted 02/02/13 - 04:20 PM
Posted 02/02/13 - 04:26 PM
That's it? I don't have to tear the carb off and clean it,or replace tubes or anything like that?
Drain the gas tank and carb. Clean the plug and try starting it up. Also make sure the engine oil is full.
Posted 02/02/13 - 04:33 PM
Posted 02/02/13 - 04:41 PM
Posted 02/02/13 - 04:56 PM
Posted 02/02/13 - 05:13 PM
Posted 02/05/13 - 01:10 PM
Posted 02/05/13 - 01:19 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users