IGNORED

Whats Your Muzzleoader Set Up?

BHC

50 cal TC Thunderhawk

Bought one of these for my son, I love it. He doesn't hunt but at the range he shoots 80gr of pyrodex and what ever cheap bullets I can get by the bag.

Mine's a Knight LK93 camo thumbhole stock with a Nikon 3x9x40 shooting a 250 gr sst with 90gr of pyro.

The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness.

YOU HAVE TO CATCH IT YOURSELF - Benjamin Franklin

T/C Triumph with .452 Hornady FTX, Harvester Crush rib sabots pushed with 100 grains (volume) Blackhorn, 3x9 Leupold Rifleman scope

Lyman Deerstalker .50 flintlock .490 roundball, .020 patch, 70 grains 2F Swiss

Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt

Bought one of these for my son' date=' I love it. He doesn't hunt but at the range he shoots 80gr of pyrodex and what ever cheap bullets I can get by the bag.

Mine's a Knight LK93 camo thumbhole stock with a Nikon 3x9x40 shooting a 250 gr sst with 90gr of pyro.

[/quote']

Knights are nice, thats my next one!

Its all Greek to me

T/C Encore , 3-9x40 Redfield Scope , Barnes Spitfire TMZ .250gr.,100gr Triple 7 Powder

T/C Triumph, 3-9x40 Leupold UltimateSlam Scope, Barnes Spitfire TMZ .250 gr 100gr Triple 7 Powder

T/C Hawken .50 cal.

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen. :cheers:

.54 cal. Pedersoli Rocky Mountain Hawken in Maple. Patched round ball. 90gr. Goex 2f.

.54 cal.Cabela's sporterized hawken rifle that I installed a slow twist match grade Green Mountain barrel on and a set of Davis double set triggers. Patched round ball and 95gr. of Goex 2f.

.54 cal "Hawken style" pistol made by me. Hope to use it hunting one day out of

state. Patched round ball. 35gr. Goex 3f.

.50 cal. T.C. triumph. Nikon Omega scope with dednutz scope mount. Hornady XTP bullet with Harvester short black sabot. 95gr. of Blackhorn 209 with with CCI 209M primers.

Hand Turned Pot Calls and All Wood Grunt Tubes.

https://www.facebook.com/KobleCalls

T/C Hawkin 50 Cal.

Running RB with Poly Patch.

90 Grains FFF

Very reliable accurate hunting load.

Poly patch very easy to load with gloves in cold weather, consistent gas seal too.

NRA Life Member
"From My Cold Dead Hands"                          I'm all for Gun Control...I use both Hands.