did some Gateway feathers on my new jig..
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 08/13/14 - 08:28 AM
Posted 08/13/14 - 09:57 AM
They look good.. What jig did you use?
Hmm, did you do a little spine indexing on your shafts?
Edited by BowTechExperience, 08/13/14 - 09:58 AM.
Posted 08/13/14 - 02:57 PM
I used a Dial O fletch berger,, For to take pic of that..
Posted 08/13/14 - 02:58 PM
Posted 08/13/14 - 03:06 PM
All the arrows we fletch in house are fletch according to spine.. We only charge about 10-$15.00 more above retail of the arrows we have in stock, so we're about the same price as arrows factory done fletch wherever on the spine..
Posted 08/13/14 - 04:25 PM
Thanks! I can't wait till I get to do some for me.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users