IGNORED

My new game carrier

Wish I would of thought of this. Just got my new game carrier for my truck from Viking solutions. First it is a game carrier that fits into a 2" receiver. Then you can pull a pin and the carrier will tilt for ease of loading, then with two pins you can attach a set of wheels and convert it to a game cart. Used it the other day to haul 200lbs of feed for my feeder

uploadfromtaptalk1407079574348.jpguploadfromtaptalk1407079585976.jpguploadfromtaptalk1407079595742.jpguploadfromtaptalk1407079609269.jpg

Edited by Bowhunter444

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

That's a nice setup. But I will say,one thing that makes me laugh and shake my head in disgust is seeing a game carrier on a pick up.Come on man,you have a truck,use it.

Brought this more for the cart but with a cap on my truck and all my gear it gets hard to get a deer in the back of my truck. Plus now no more blood all over my gear

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller