IGNORED

A view from the stand

BowTechExperience

I've been looking to hang a new stand as well, but I'm torn between three different trees in the same area so I have 2 cams out to see where the deer are moving across this small finger ridge before I narrow my choices.  That and wind direction which might eliminate one of the trees will be the deciding factors.

I've been looking to hang a new stand as well, but I'm torn between three different trees in the same area so I have 2 cams out to see where the deer are moving across this small finger ridge before I narrow my choices.  That and wind direction which might eliminate one of the trees will be the deciding factors.

Pretty much what I did all summer.. had my cam in a different spot (not very far from where I'm at now) and baited it since early spring... Patterned them as to where they were coming from, then moved the bait into the woods as opposed to the edge and now I have them coming to me in my ideal spot for the predominant wind, tree cover and the ability to cover multiple trails coming into the area. NOW COME ON BOW SEASON!!!!!!    lol

Edited by BowTechExperience