IGNORED

NJFNG stickers??

SuperOx

I'll be selling these NJFNG stickers for $29.99 each. Complicated design so...redx.bmp

There's no logo yet, someone is working on it though!:thumb_up:

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Don't worry, for $29.99 they come with directions.

Just to be clear, I was joking. No logo is ready, so no stickers just yet. And I can assure you, they will not cost anywhere near $29.99

:D

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

So is someone really working on a logo or not? If so cool, if not, I can, I am a designer and have been known to do things on these things we call Macs.

The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness.

YOU HAVE TO CATCH IT YOURSELF - Benjamin Franklin

Someone is working on it RS! I'll make sure Matt knows you offered though, just in case he wants to see different designs.

As you can probably imagine, Matt's been so busy with everything on here that logos, stickers, shirts, etc will all be on a middle burner until he can get some of the other stuff off his plate.

Thanks!

Cool, kinda of busy with a bunch of stuff so didn't really have the time but would've had fun doing it. Looking forward to the logo... Dubs working on it? He did a pretty good job with the last one.

The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness.

YOU HAVE TO CATCH IT YOURSELF - Benjamin Franklin

I do have a friend working on a logo for the site. My plan is to try the logo out and probably put a poll up to let the community vote on whether they like it.

If it's a no go, I may host a logo contest and let the community submit their logos, as well as vote on them.

I think that would be a pretty cool idea, we'll see how it goes!

I'll definitely be in touch with those that offered help if it goes that direction! :thumb_up: