IGNORED

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Bucksnbows

53 days until bow season?  I missed most of last year due to my surgery and I can't stop thinking about this coming early fall bow season.

OK, who else is getting the withdrawals from a lack of bowhunting?  And, more importantly, what are you doing about it?  :) 

If it will make you feel any better, it's official, the "Really Nice Tree" will be hunted this year.   :up:

Yippeee!   :up:  :cheers:

Did I mention my chest is taking longer than normal to heal and that you and Matty will have to gut and drag out my deer for another 3 or 4 years?   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Yippeee!   :up:  :cheers:

Did I mention my chest is taking longer than normal to heal and that you and Matty will have to gut and drag out my deer for another 3 or 4 years?   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

How much of that Montana beer do you have left?   :rofl:

I'm maintaining several spots, checking cameras weekly, shooting my bow . . . oh, and I broke down and went to a "Pay By The Pound" Trout Pond this week-end . . . caught my first "Golden" . . . and it tasted Great too !!!

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

53 days until bow season?    I can't stop thinking about this coming early fall bow season.

I don't get serious about deer hunting until the last week of October.  I usually spend opening weekend taking students kayaking down the Delaware.   

You all can have the hot weather and bugs.  Give me November through January and I'm happy.  :P

I'm get'n the itch.. Scouted some new territory in Kinnelon last week.. Gonna get the trail cam out in a few days.. Stocking up on corn...

Gonna get a trophy this season.. I know I am.. :eyebrow:

I grew up across rt. 23 from Kinnelon and there are some nice bucks over there.  Always have been.  Good luck this season.

I grew up across rt. 23 from Kinnelon and there are some nice bucks over there.  Always have been.  Good luck this season.

I've taken a nice buck or three out of Kinnelon, there are definitely some good bucks running around there.  Best of luck Axiom.   :up:

I grew up across rt. 23 from Kinnelon and there are some nice bucks over there...

I've taken a nice buck or three out of Kinnelon, there are definitely some good bucks running around there

I think there are more bears running around here than deer.. see them just about every day... Turkeys Galore too...But anyway Morris County Parks opened up Silas Condict Park to Bow hunting. I think this is the first time its ever been open to hunting so there should be some brutes in there..  Got my permit so i'm ready to rumble...>>>--- :elch: -->

:D

I know how you feel... Neck fusion cut my season short last year and I'm itching to get out already and let the blood flow... ;)

}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting excited but I won't hunt til October. The 90+ degree days take a little of the excitement away lol.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

gun-1_zpsa5b2d7e3.png