Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/01/13 - 09:56 PM
That was easy. I posted that from my phone.
All I know the deer lives in Upper Saddle River and a good friend sent me the picture. Lets see if we can handle ourselves better than NJ hunter.
Flame suite on.
Posted 02/01/13 - 10:07 PM
Sometimes I think the world has gone completely mad. And then I think, "Aw, who cares?" And then I think, "Hey, what's for supper?"
Posted 02/01/13 - 10:12 PM
Posted 02/01/13 - 10:15 PM
Have climber will travel
Posted 05/18/13 - 11:36 AM
NJHunter would have half the guys driving around USR looking for that deer, Davis family included.
Posted 05/18/13 - 12:13 PM
very common for USR and parts of BC.......My uncle's family lives in USR and the deer they have been seeing are unreal......
the experts on NJH will tell you, that your picture is fake and thats not USR, or photoshop. Got to watch out for those ProStaffers
Thanks for the picture, now send that buck to my deer hunting grounds
Edited by BHC, 05/18/13 - 12:53 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users