IGNORED

Who is running a trail cam now?

BowTechExperience

I have 3 cameras out right now (1 primos blackout, 1 covert extreme 60 black, and 1 covert serial ops black) each over a mineral site.  I use a homemade mineral recipe and it has worked great over the past 3 years.  I will be pulling cards on saturday and will post pics.

Looking forward to the pics

I want one of those cell cams too. I was waiting for a "year end" sale on them.  Buy it today and tomorrow they are 40% off with free shipping and a 90 day free trial of cell service....lol

Haha exactly...we'll buy one and no doubt, a week later they'll be on some blowout sale with free trial cell service! :rofl:

I got a lick out now, has protein, soybean meal, molasses, and more.   Had the tub out since winter along with customer of mine and the deer are still hitting it.. 50lb.. I do have 2 left on the store on sale.   The snow cam pic is my tub, with about 6 deer on it and the Truth cam is on the customers,  I top coated it with Big & J originally ( just a dusting ) the deer will come back to lick when they need the mineral if you what then to hammer in on it just topcoat it with some BIG & J or other similar attractants that works for you.. These tubs last and I didnt make it through half the bag of BIG & J's yet..Save $$

Tubs 2.jpg

Tubs 1.jpg

Deer 10 2014-03-05 00.02.56.jpg

Deer Big Jay 2.jpg

Deer BIG J.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Have had one out sinse the season ended. Will have more out soon, can't wait to get my cell camera redeployed.

How does that camera work? Does it send you a message every time it takes a pic? if so, I wouldn't want that. How much does the camera and the plan cost?

Edited by DBuck