Edited by NJBowman, 04/25/14 - 05:51 AM.
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 04/25/14 - 05:49 AM
Posted 04/25/14 - 06:30 AM
Oh Man!!!! It is a great morning to be out there.....Good luck man..
Edited by BowTechExperience, 04/25/14 - 07:06 AM.
Posted 04/25/14 - 06:53 AM
Posted 04/25/14 - 06:54 AM
Posted 04/25/14 - 09:35 AM
Posted 04/25/14 - 12:42 PM
Well after hearing quite a few gobbles in the tree. Once they flew down I didn't hear another bird, hunted hard till noon. It was a great week I could have killed at least 5 different jakes. I have next weeks permit for a different zone so it's Courtney's turn, If it's anything like her with bucks she will kill one with a 12 inch beard 3 inch spurs and it will weigh 30lbs Then happily tell me once again how the student has become the master LOL
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users