IGNORED

So, what does everyone do for work around here?

remingtonman1108

Can you get me more bandwidth for free? Will trade beer for bandwidth! :D:beer:

Sorry, no freebies on my end..... Would that I could... :banghead:

The Boost plus service is amazing though and would bring you up to 50mbps for an extra $15/month which is pretty reasonable IMO.

Sorry' date=' no freebies on my end..... Would that I could... :banghead:

The Boost plus service is amazing though and would bring you up to 50mbps for an extra $15/month which is pretty reasonable IMO.

[/quote']

Already have 2 Boost Plus connections coming into the home--one for business with 5 static IPs and the other for residential. I'd love to test out Ultra for a few years.... :)

Your techs love me when they get here. I usually have all the internal wiring done and tested.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Already have 2 Boost Plus connections coming into the home--one for business with 5 static IPs and the other for residential. I'd love to test out Ultra for a few years.... :)

Your techs love me when they get here. I usually have all the internal wiring done and tested.

I have never once sold the ultra product but can only imagine how fast 101mbps translates to.... I wouldn't mind testing it out either but unfortunately I don't see it happening anytime soon, lol

I'm sure the techs DO love you if that's the case..... You should hear some of the stories about what they run into out on the road!

:rofl:

I have never once sold the ultra product but can only imagine how fast 101mbps translates to.... I wouldn't mind testing it out either but unfortunately I don't see it happening anytime soon' date=' lol

[/quote']

:hijack:

The 101 down is nice, but I'd rather have more on the upside. FIOS has a much better up rate than CV/OPT, which for me is very attractive. I have seven servers onsite and outgoing access works, but it binds up quickly. I can "cheat" and load balance across the outgoing residential for a total of 16 up, but that screws up my outgoing SMTP traffic (long geeky story, better discussed over a beer) and I have to policy route, blah, blah, blah....

I'm hoping for better up bandwidth with the business packages needless to say. Real happy with the service and the techs, though.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.