IGNORED

So, what does everyone do for work around here?

remingtonman1108

Are you hiring???  :praying:

Good point.  I know a nerd who's lines don't get caught in trees, and who is very familiar with the Muscanetcong.  He's not cheap, but he can keep the Chinese and Russian hackers at bay (unlike the DNC, NSA, and Hillary Clinton).

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Are you hiring???  :praying:

We have decided to keep our business small and make some decent $$ for a change and then hire some young bucks several years from now, teach them the ropes, and let them buy us out as we retire to sit in a ground blind or to go fishing the rest of our days.....

We have decided to keep our business small and make some decent $$ for a change and then hire some young bucks several years from now, teach them the ropes, and let them buy us out as we retire to sit in a ground blind or to go fishing the rest of our days.....

You can't blame a guy for trying.   :rofl:

Surprised you didn't start your negotiations with, "have I ever told you about my Really Nice Tree??"   :D

How about, "I can't help you get your data back after the Russians have encrypted all of your hard drives, but if you had asked me beforehand..."

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

I just changed career paths. I gone from shutting down the server room AC and making Haskell scream like a girl to a manager in engineer manufacturing. I should be ready to work for Bucksnbows in a few years. I can run an excavator and I don't mind getting wet.

I spent most of my money on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.