Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 04/11/14 - 09:16 PM
Posted 04/11/14 - 09:19 PM
Yes, unfortunately he must purchase a license.
From the 2014 Freshwater Digest, page 16:
• A valid New Jersey fishing license is required for residents at least 16 years and less than 70 years of age (plus all non-residents 16 years and older) to fish the fresh waters of New Jersey, including privately owned waters.• Resident anglers age 70 and over do not require a fishing license. A driver’s license or other acceptable proof of age containing date of birth and physical description will serve as the actual fishing license. Non-residents 70 and over must purchase a license
Posted 04/11/14 - 09:39 PM
Posted 04/11/14 - 09:40 PM
No problem, wish it was better news for ya!
Posted 04/11/14 - 10:22 PM
Posted 04/14/14 - 11:27 AM
Does 70 apply to hunting too?
Paul M. Ross
Coldwell Banker Sales Associate
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users